- Think changing the life of a student is an excellent return on investment?
- Believe giving back to your alma mater is important?
- Love VCU?
- Want to make a gift to the VCU school or unit of your choice?
So the real question is, why not give ? Every gift matters. Make yours today.
What is The Fund for VCU?
The Fund for VCU is a key source of unrestricted dollars that support virtually everything on campus. Gifts can be designated to benefit any VCU program, school or entity. Annual gifts supporting The Fund for VCU allow the university to take advantage of new opportunities, respond to challenges and invest strategically in the future of the university. Unlike endowment gifts, gifts to The Fund for VCU can be used immediately.
Your gift supporting The Fund for VCU:
- Provides tuition assistance for deserving students
- Enhances academic and student life
- Strengthens our faculty by providing vital research, travel and programmatic support
- Advances our community initiatives
Why support The Fund for VCU?
Your annual gift to The Fund for VCU underscores your commitment to the future of the university. Your gift — of any size and made every year — makes an investment in VCU's pursuit to become a premier urban research institution.
How can I make my gift?
The most common and quickest way to support The Fund for VCU is by giving online. Or you might prefer to mail a check, send gifts of stock or make an estate gift. No matter how you give, the students benefit the most from your generosity.
Make checks payable to Virginia Commonwealth University and mail to:
Virginia Commonwealth University
Attn: Gifts and Records Management
P.O. Box 843042
Richmond, VA 23284-0441