Molar Roller Reunion Road Ride
8-11 a.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014
Rolling from the Perkinson Building Garage.
Join "Team Dentistry" for a fun-filled, scenic cycling outing. Chose between a 50-mile ride and a 15- to 25-mile ride.
50-mile ride: A swift-paced ride (16-20 mph pace) through some of Richmond's historic battlefields
18-mile ride: A leisurely paced ride touring many of the highlights Richmond has to offer (great views of the James River, historic Hollywood Cemetery, the Canal Walk and more!)
Check online for routes and to download to your GPS:
- 50-miler: http://connect.garmin.com/course/3140120 or Download GPS file
- Leisure ride (part 1): http://connect.garmin.com/course/3087197#.UUZzuWetXQA.gmail
- Leisure ride (part 2): http://connect.garmin.com/course/3087220#.UUZ0rP5kTyw.gmail
- Drinks, fruit and snacks will be provided at a midway break area.
- Lunch will be provided at the conclusion of the ride at the SOD Courtyard.
- Free bike rentals available, helmet included (if registered before Wednesday, April 9).
- Easy bike dropoff at Courtyard entrance (under Perkinson Building).
Check out a video of last year’s event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khNQEyZPRmU